Seiten

Dienstag, 8. Juni 2010

Preview: wowmapper for windows

I finally managed to spend some time on porting wowmapper to Windows. It required some modifications in libmpq (mainly fseek) and only two small modifications in my wowmapper code. I clearly overestimated the amount of work (lucky me :D). I also fixed a little leak in the ADT code and the mesh exporter sample. Here's a preview screenshot of it:

Don't be fooled by the reading speed. It's running on an old 80GB Seagate IDE HDD in debug mode, with VLD (Visual Leak Detector) linked. The Linux results I posted were true release builds instead. I'm almost ready to release it, I just have to check a few more things beforehand to make it a smooth release this time, though I'm relying on you 64Bit-guys to report bugs. Other than that it should be ready for use before the weekend. *crossing fingers*

1 Kommentar:

  1. What program is needed to open the .mesh files created by the Sample_MeshExporter?

    Is it possible to convert them to the .obj format used by recastnavigation?

    Thanks

    AntwortenLöschen