Seiten

Freitag, 4. Juni 2010

Some "simple questing" by Ryns

For all you people that follow the memory editing section of mmowned very closely, you should have noticed Ryns work and videos there. He was the first to test wowmapper and gave me feedback regarding bugs. He's a huge step ahead of me now, and I'm very glad he shows me every update of his progress on his (private) allround questing/grinding/fishing bot.

He's working on it in his spare time (which seems to be as rare for him as for me), and he has done some quite amazing stuff in this short amount of time. Here's a video of his bot !questing! all on its own and it just took him "a couple of hours" to make it work. A COUPLE OF HOURS for a simple questing bot!!! I'm impressed to say the least. Here's the video link. I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I did.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen